Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Crazy 2 Weeks

The last two weeks have been nuts. I'm still trying to get a grip on the major lifestyle change that I'm required to make.

My wife gave birth to my son 12 days ago. This being our first baby, we have absolutely no idea what's going on. Fortunately, I arranged to get some parental leave off from my workplace. So for the time being, it is not a solo effort for my wife to try and juggle everything. I'm here to change diapers, run errands, etc. Really, it's just the feeding part where I'm useless. The real test will begin once I get back to work.

In running news, I ran a personal best at the Hypothermic Half Marathon last Sunday. This is surprising, since the course is slightly longer than a "real" half, and is mostly on snow and ice. I can only suppose that my the speedwork I've been doing on Thursdays is starting to pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment