Monday, April 4, 2011

A new beginning...

It has been a while since my last blog post. And while I'd like to say nothing much happened since, in reality quite the opposite has been true.

Bean has been growing steadily, and slowly taking over my life. I've heard that babies do this, so it hasn't come as a big shock to me.

My marathon training has been kicked into high gear. I'm now poised to crush my PB time come Fargo Marathon.

And lastly, our basement has been renovated and we now have a kickass man-cave, complete with a well-stocked bar. And I decided to take this opportunity to re-invent my blog as a beer blog. I will be periodically (attempt for 3x per week) testing a different beer from around the world and writing up what I think about it. My first post will be about Erdinger Weissbrau Dunkel.

No comments:

Post a Comment